Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Procrastination

100 + days left to the arrival of SPM and yet I'm procrastinating. Telling the fact, it's really the thief of time. I'm just delaying my work and wasting the precious time. There is an interesting news recently which is government gonna provide scholarship straight for those who archive 9A+ and above. I have no choice but setting that as my target or else i force to go back to uniform day again for form 6.

Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN). It has became hot topic lately. I really hate the system so much. The official website's server has broken down and i couldn't check my name in the list. So I used the sms method. I sent the message at around 9. I was waiting~ waiting~ and WAITING! for their great message. I sent another time an hour after the previous message. I have waited 3 hours to received their message

The message I received

1st message
"Maaf! ************ tidak diplih untuk menyertai Kump 3 PLKN SIRI 8/2011. Terima kasih"

2nd message
"Status semakan PLKN SIRI 8/2011 boleh disemak bermula 15/07/2010 pada jam 9.00 pagi"

Anyway, I was kinda glad that I'm not the chosen one.

Practicing for 4 songs that gonna perform soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment