Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Home Without Mom!

Mom will not be at home for a few days until next week Wednesday. In another words, it means it just left me and my bro at home for the next few days. It sounds like we can have lots of fun and freedom. I'm trying to spend my time wisely and have to take the responsible as student. SPM is just around the corner and trial is coming soon.



By looking back at the schedule, My time is kinda fully packed this year. As I can see, I have 

  • Motorbike driving test next week (hopefully nothing bad happens)
  • Guitar test trial in this month
  • Gonna take maintenance course for car in the month of August
  • SPM trial. I not very sure about the exactly month of it. It should be around August or September
  • Car Driving test in the month of September
  • My Guitar test around the month of October
  • Last but not least, SPM in the month of October and November
  • Need to perform in group by playing guitar (Playing the strumming)


Yesterday I had done a short video for "大玩家4 。原点" as Bran had requested me for those videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment