Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

09/07/2010

Today was kinda special and  a great day to remember. Recently I have been "caught" by Pn. Phua to type out the whole form 5 discipline record. I thought Form 5 should be good students and yet the files were so thick. I was keeping typing for the past few days. Lol, I can just leave a dot in anyone's discipline record include mine. Unfortunately Chuan Wei and I need to continue the work on Monday. Besides that, Bran has became my "kai dai". Feel like getting older nowadays.

End of the school, I went to SDC to collect my license. I'm now officially have the "B2" license and can just drive...motorcycle on the road. I'm just waiting for the car maintenance class but must be after my B'day.
Just a shelter that I used to wait for my turn. 



The "eight"



The track used to ride on




I should have just followed Chin and the rest to Mid Valley to watch movie "tapi" I changed my mind in just 1 hour. Anyway, Was having fun Barbecue in Bran's house with the reason of "leevend's Farewell party". Thank god leevend was there. 

I have experienced barbecuing nugget for the first time and didn't expect it could be tasty. "lol, what to do? Edward Tan ma" just kidding, not trying to show off and must keep low profile. I just realized we always do barbecue at someone's house. have organised at my house, bran's, Chua's, and Vong's. Should go to Wai joon's house next time.

It's like becoming our tradition. After done with barbecuing, there is definitely a PS2 time. lol, and this is what happened during that time.
Chin and Vong trying to "rape" Wai Joon but too bad He is strong enough to defense himself. lol



Chin is done with him already.



Erm.. I don't really know what Sai is trying to do to Leevend. 

Sad to say, Chin's parents came so early. Just couldn't stay there any longer to play "D.O.A". 



P.S. Chin and Vong can really barbecue.....sausages. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment