Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On The Track

I was skipping school this morning(5/7/2010) for the B2 license test. Sigh, I have realized that I have skipped so many days in my last year of secondary school life. Anyway, Glad to say that I have passed my test and gonna take my license on this coming Friday.

To be honest, I was really nervous at the start. When i saw Hor performed kinda well, I was so worry caused I don't want to be left behind. A day before the test, I have asked the "Bang" there. I asked "Kalau fail, nk byr berapa?" "Tak thu la, rasa rm100" Gosh, It caused my mood even worse than before.

4 minutes, I have completely done part 2 and 3. Of course, I passed those 2 parts. I didn't expect it would be that easy. Wait a minute, i have the license but no bike. I feel kinda pointless to hold it now. Lol, I still remember what i have been taught in maintenance. Motorcycle is only vehicle that you can have very close contact as like in body contact during journey. It is advantage that you can never ever gain in other vehicle.

B2 license dh dpt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment