Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pieces Of Memory ~Part2. Unexpected Occurs!

There were few things happened that I couldn't believe.

First. I went to my Grandma's house. It has been a while after the last visit to her house. I've a new cousin that I didn't even know. I'm kinda like a failure as a cousin brother. She is...(swt, I've forgotten her name. ==) 
Anyway, Kinda cute and pretty little girl. =P 





Second. A Surprise given by Leevend. He came back from Canada! I thought I wouldn't able to meet him at least a year later but he was just here in Malaysia again. We went to yamcha. =P. Sadly He had to go back to Canada at 4th of January 2011. We've no chance to yamcha until the month of July. Sad though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment