Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pieces Of Memory ~Part1. Life in CF'10 Day 2

I was supposed to be as a volunteer for both day, day 1 and day 2. But I just went for day 2 due to my mom had health problem and she was admitted hospital. I'm kinda regret that I couldn't go for the day 1. 
.......

Brandon came to my house on the day before comic fiesta. He stayed at my house for 3 days 2 nights. 3 guys  in a house. It sounds kinda gay. == 
.......

I'm kinda lazy to write out the happenings of the 3 days. So I'll show it through pictures. 

One of the crew member. Posing before cosplay. =P

And then this is the posing after cosplay. 

We were doing our duty the whole by... looking after the exit! We just stood there and said "sorry sir, this is the exit and the entrance is over there(pointing the finger at the real entrance). They just couldn't see the huge 'exit' word) 

Our group member that duty on that spot. 
Chee Hong and the little girl. =P

Brandon and Vun han. and another girl (I don't know her name)

The EXIT!!

Same as last year. We were invited to dinner for free after CF. =P. Last year was Chicken Buffet. and this year Steamboat. lol. 

A very good experience though. Oh ya, I was doing both shifts. The 1st and 2nd. 
I want to be CF committee member this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment