Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Last Day? Not The Day Yet!

Today was suppose the greatest day ever to me as it was the last paper of trial for science classes. Unfortunately, I gotta suffer until the coming Monday. Why would I take Chinese and Accounts as my extra subjects?
I'm studying now as everyone is enjoying their moment now.
I'm kinda curious where my Chinese papers come from as my Pn. Pang is having her maternity leave since 3 months ago. Yet, She is not back and return to work next month.
So the question is "Who sets the papers?" and "Who is gonna mark the papers?"

Today, there will a new member in my house. My mom rents a room to her friend and she gonna stay for 2 months. Hopefully I can get use to use the current condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment