Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mini Concert

A mini concert at JAYA ONE.

I guess this would be the first and the only time I joined the SIM (Selangor Institute Of Music) concert. This is because I'm gonna stop all classes in SIM starting from this month and which means I'm no longer a SIM student. 

I was playing roles as Guitarist performer, Backstage Crew and Choir team member. 

The guitar I was using for the performance. 

We were playing four songs. 
  1. Green Onions
  2. In My Room
  3. Over The Rainbow
  4. I'm A Travelling Man 

And for the choir part. We were singing the song "We Move The World"

The worst was I was the Backstage Crew too. The mini concert had 2 sessions and that means I was needed to work for 2 sessions too. The most tiring job ever but not that worse compared to work as volunteer for COMIC FIESTA. 

I have not many pictures because I wasn't the camera-man. If I got the picture..somehow. I will upload it and share. =P


Snowman appears in the Studio??

No comments:

Post a Comment