Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exams And Trials

SPM Trial is going on now.
I realized days is getting harder when ages increase. 
We used to have only 3 days of exam in primary school and then 1 week when came to form 1, 2, 3. 

Now We are having nearly a month and to be more specific, 3 weeks! 
Additional Mathematics just over today! Pn Tan said that she has edited the paper in purpose. 
Not to be harder but to be easier? Lol, I'm kinda wondering how many people able to get A for this easier paper?

I got back my mathematics paper 1. 
Yes!! I got 40/40. 
Anyway, it's just mathematics. 
and it's just the starting. 
I have put so much effort in all papers.
Hopefully can get straight A's. 



Updated for fun. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment