Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Step Forward

Time flies just a moment of blink eyes. Half of the year gone and I'm just another step closer to SPM. Recently, I have viewed and read a blog which I feel great and kinda impressive to me. So I made up my mind days ago but didn't get any chance to implement my plan. Until Today because today was the final day of my mid-term examination. I gain my freedom after 3 weeks of studies and memorizing of notes. 

This is a totally new start for me. A new blog to me. It is kinda embarrassing that this is the 3rd blog for me. Do hope so I would able to "work" hard on it. 

First day of the month of June, I finally got my "L" license for B2. I have waited 2 weeks after the maintenance class. They were very irresponsible as some other centers takes only 4 days to issue the license and mine took 2 WEEKS! Anyway, I attended my first class of B2 today after MCD. Everything was not moving quite smoothly at the starting. I was just still not get used to the bike yet that time. 

Output of the greediness of Hor Chee Hong

The blog I mentioned above

P.S. If Izzul does see this, just wanna to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". Cina President!!

No comments:

Post a Comment