Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Break Of Day

Holiday has came across too soon, great moment of this will just soon over in another couple of days. After days of camps that i had during the holiday, I have realized time is getting faster and faster and faster. During camps, I made new friends but unfortunately those relationships last only the 3 days camp. I don't want them to just end like that. I know it's very hard to gather all friends back as we are all from different states, even the best friends must part. Do hope everyone remembers those 3 days we had and nothing can change this history in us.

"David"

Unfortunately, I don't have another camp group photo. It is sad to say we don't even have one but it will always store in my mind. Do hope so this picture of memory stays clearl forever. Friendship is a very pure and yet noble things you would ever get in life. Appreciate it when you have that opportunity or else regrets in future.

Today is a new day and i should follow on my life track back. I gotta study for my SPM examination and not to forget, ADD MATHS FOLIO. I should even do a check-list by now. Works are increasing day by day.

P.S. I'm going for a vacation to Pulau Redang on this coming Saturday! xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment