Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Interview

Attended the longest interview session in my life yesterday! The duration of the group interview session was 5 hours! O﹏o Past interviews I went prior yesterday were always quick and short, or even no interview at all. 

Hmm, okay. Here we go...

Actually, I registered my application on KPMG career page in February 2014! However there was completely no reply and I thought my resume must be eliminated in their screening. (¬_¬)

After 2 months of waiting, I got a phone call and he asked :"Are you still looking for job?" lol. Well It is from one of the Big Four, so the answer is obvious! He told me to complete their online assessment. I thought it would be testing on audit knowledge or similar. I chose to believed that! Haha, I took all my F8 notes right in front of my desk preparing with the assessment! However, it was simple assessment of competencies, numerical and verbal reasoning.

Then, I was invited to attend the group interview session. I was kinda nervous at first. It is GROUP INTERVIEW, that means I need to be outstanding in order to get the job. Well, with my average (slightly below (¬_¬)) result...I was still trying to be very optimistic. Haha think positive!!!

Oh! There is one thing I like about KPMG. Fast, fast and fast! 

I heard from others that other firm has their assessment and interview on different days, and only get to know the outcome a week later. KPMG works differently. Assessments and interview on same day! The best is you will get to know the result immediately on the same day and received an offer letter instantly. 

So I really want to say... uh...

I got the offer! \(‾▿‾\) But there is condition! I must pass my final 2 ACCA papers in coming June sitting!

Still happy though. 
………………………………………………………………………………

wen shen
13/05/2014
星期二

No comments:

Post a Comment