Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Result !!

I was extremely disappointed with my result when checking through the webpage. The worst result ever received in my ACCA life.

How could my F9 scored 50 marks only? Other than the remaining 3 papers, I have serious doubt on the reliability of F9 marks. Adding up 50 marks to the average marks, I got 58 (after rounding up) which means an A is must to get Upper Second Degree. B and C would give me Lower Second Degree.

Shocked, Depressed, Disappointment...and no other better words to describe further.

Current plan, do last 4 papers and degree in 1 go for this December sitting.
………………………………………………………………………………

一年又过了,得再更新驾车牌照。

昨天去更新驾车牌照。政府好像在七月推出新的牌照,不再像是以前一张纸似的,而是像身份证有点厚。

可是多谢这个新的系统,牌照不能在邮局更新。JPJ还没开门,就有一条很长的队排在门外。 足足等了3个小时才办完。

还好,今天带弟去JPJ没什么多人,不到30分钟就办完。
可能只是今天特别少人或者是我非常不幸。
………………………………………………………………………………

wen shen
16/08/2013
星期五

No comments:

Post a Comment