Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Now And After

I guess the title is irrelevant and just happened to pop up in my mind.

Exam is just coming so soon, and I'm not ready. It seems that I have prepared myself to burn the midnight oil from now until end of the exam. What I really aim for is just 68 marks and above! The result better not turn me down. I'm a little concern as study(as in education system of getting a certificate) makes me feel my life is boring and wearisome. I like to learn but study has became a tedious task to me. Nowadays, I have just momentary lapse of concentration and it is no good. FINGER CROSSED!

I really want to do something meaningful in life! Not just office work, wearing a tie after getting my ACCA. Office is not what I want. Now I realized, I really really want is to travel and THAT HAS BECAME MY DREAM!

I have decided! A backpack trip duration minimum a month or more after my ACCA, hopefully by 1st quarter of 2014, but with the limitation of distance and duration that my financial allows me to do so. An unbreakable promise to self is made!

I really miss those halcyon days when I was a kid. Things just keep changing with the flow of time.

P.S. Today is my mum's birthday. Happy Birthday!!
………………………………………………………………………………

wen shen
05/06/2012
星期二

No comments:

Post a Comment