Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

After Exam

It has been 2 weeks after my exam. KDU was not bad, at least environment and desk & chair provided were at the level of satisfaction. Anyway it was not really that crowded, there was quiet spot to revise. Personally, I just hate place that is noisy.

About my performance in exam, I guess I might have flunked F5. It was a disaster to me. 3 hours of struggling, yet it was the first paper for this sitting. However, F6 was pretty easy and same goes to F4.

My rating, from easiest to hardest, would be...
F6 > F4 > F5


I would not want to talk about it until 8/8/2012. Just let it be for now.


*I would really recommend anyone that interested in F4 to go for class of Miss Sanjeetha in KSA! She is really good, With her interesting lecture and interactive experience story of hers. Easy understanding, and not boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment