Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Do Re Mi

My best acknowledgement to the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia!

Before further explanation, let me say a hint what is going on. When Ministry of Tourism Malaysia launched Cuti-Cuti 1 Malaysia Facebook page, there was a contest in winning Ipad 2 as the grand price.

No harm as I had no gain no loss in the first place, but much "effort" of mine was into the contest (It was just random easy level game). Many days later, One day which I couldn't even remember about those time innocent me playing it, I received an email. Email from Cuti-Cuti 1 Malaysia!

Happily, positively I thought I won Ipad 2! Ergo, with rapid heartbeats, I clicked it. Apparently I still not the lucky guy. It stated "You have been chosen as one of the lucky recipients of an exclusive limited edition, Cuti-Cuti 1Malaysia doll and bag from the Cuti-Cuti 1Malaysia Facebook Fan Page."

They Pos-Laju-ed three times, With 3 "exclusive limited edition dolls".
First time ever, there are deco in my room! The "Do Re Mi"

P.s. Currently I have placed a Nerv Gun beside the guy (left) to enhance the decoration. Now I address him as "Reborn".

No comments:

Post a Comment