Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ch.1.2.Exam, soon

"One more month to go until exams begin - How are you keeping yourselves motivated?"

A person replied "without looking at the books and convincing myself that i know everything"

                                                                                                         Quoted from ACCA 



I have just completed my final revision class today. After continuous of classes for every single subject in a month, I can officially announce that I'm complete mentally exhausted. Arh!


After couple of changes, finally my CBE is fixed! (I hope so) 


Initial date......15th, 29th, 31st of December
2nd update......15th, 28th, 30th of December
3rd update......15th, 24th, 28th of December


lol. overall the revision classes is great and awesome! 


I have learnt a lot from them, especially from Mr. Francis and Miss Chang. 


Mr. Francis is good and I really hate theory subject! You can never use your common sense to answer the paper. lol, I like when he said. "hmm, all options seem positive. Answer C. Anyone got that answer? If yes, then it's a mistake. Correct answer is A. not bad for those answer correct. a tough question." I was like huh? That's the reason 1+1=3 in business. I'm really speechless.


Through Miss Chang's revision class. When not sure about the question, choose B for calculation question and choose D for theory question. =) I plan to do so. Hopefully result is great.


Student's Evaluation Form!!

P.S. Thanks to Ben, Max, Mr.Francis, Miss Chang, Alvin for everything =)

………………………………………………………………………………

wen shen
26/11/2011
星期六

No comments:

Post a Comment