Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Life In Kasturi College PJ

It has been 3 months ever since I started my ACCA in Kasturi College PJ (KSA).

Completed classes for T1 and T2. Passed both of the papers.

Now I'm having class for FA2, MA2, FAB, FMA and FFA. Somehow I have the feeling of repetition in syllabus. T2, MA2 and FMA for example. It's just that all in different stage, where each is repeating and deeper knowledge adding in.

I'm kinda like FMA and FFA but not really to FAB. I can't survive in theory class though. lol. That's why I hate Sejarah when I was taking SPM back then.

Nothing much to say about Kasturi College. Just that I'm always sitting alone and behind of the class. Listening to MP3, in meanwhile the lecturer is teaching.

So far, Every lecturer is good! Kinda like Alvin and Shew Leng class. Max is friendly and good, yea but too bad his notes is really messy. Mr. Francis is good too, just that I don't really like theory class.

Currently only FA2 has not started. Gonna teach by Ben Kit. He's good~ I was taught by him for my T1. Glad that gonna teach by him again.

At first I thought Jessy chong gonna teach me MA2 as she taught T4 before that. Now she's only teaching MA1.

Anyway, till here I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment