Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

After A Long Hiatus...My Birthday Update!

Ever since after June sitting exam, there isn't any update. (Mainly due to laziness and cracking my head to complete OBU) ╯.╰

It's my 21st birthday! It should be huge but no plan on throwing a party. So a simple dinner at TGIF, Paradigm with friends.

Well this celebration was two days before my actual birthday. The day my result was released (one passed one failed) damn P4! (╥﹏╥)

Thanks Hor & Yap (not sure who else) for the gift, everyone for the dinner, and KC for the drink.
Group photo at Flat White
Cake from my mom
Well it's late celebration with my family. Still I am grateful about it. (P.s. I got the cake on 26 Sept)
………………………………………………………………………………

wen shen
02/10/2014
星期四

No comments:

Post a Comment