Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Result

I just received my result recently, not long ago. Overall I would say as disappointment, passed 2 and failed 1.

F4 was just a marginal passed, I was so upset and thought to be higher mark. ARRHHH
F5 was truly a disaster, no doubt. I knew I was going to fail, so nothing to say about it.
F6, I had done so well, answered every question with confident, hoping for 80% and above. Yet, only 73%? ARRHH

Your examination results for the June 2012 session issued on 08-AUG-12 are:  
Paper Details                                   Mark(%)                      Result
F4 MYS            Corp & Bus Law                        55                                Pass
F5                    Perf. Man.                               43                                Fail
F6 MYS            Tax.                                         73                                Pass

Currently, I am retaking F5 for December exam, that means F5, F7, F8 and F9. Must study hard now, can't afford to lose any further marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment