Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Semester

New semester commenced days ago. This time, I did not go to PJ branch for following papers, instead I went to KL branch.
No more, go college(PJ) with motorcycle, through Federal Highway and LDP. It is LRT as part of ordinary course of my life now! So not cost effective.

New lecturers, i.e. Keith Farmer (F7) , Marcus Ong (F8) , Andrew Pang (F9).

Now, I have done first class of each lecturer. My first impression of the classes...

Keith, although with his British accent, but I found that interesting. It just caught my attention and my focus in class but a little more concentration required to catch and understand every words. As to me, not much difficulties here.

Marcus, very clear, that I would definitely agree, he is a very "hardworking" person. Love doing questions, practice and more and more. which I am okay with it. F8 is a complete theory papers, as he said. 90% of papers will mostly be case study and 10% knowledge of textbook.
I still remember he said, "Full time student. So have lot of free time right? so study 8 hours a day no problem! If want to pass this paper, you need to be hardworking!"

Andrew, he was ill and could not voice out loud. He seemed friendly in the class, a nice person though. There is a little similarity with Marcus, he does questions in class (end of the class). I felt kinda relaxing in his class, not too bad.

It is just my impression of those first classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment