Take a look at the advertisement If it interests you!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

17th Year a.k.a B'Day

Last Tuesday was my 17th B'Day. It was so called the "sweet 17th" and I had the "best" birthday ever. Actually not to say the "best", I experienced something better before. When I was standard 6, on the day 10th of August, I was sitting for my UPSR trial and if everyone could remember, haze was happening that moment. My Birthday and i forced to wear the mask but at least i got to have a great dinner with family that night.

So and this year birthday.. It was just like a normal school day. Some of my friends could remembered my birthday and wished me but sad to say, some didn't even know about it. They were just walking pass-by with nothing. I was kinda upset a little that some of my closest friends "ignored" me that day. My birthday lasted the morning and went back to normal day just like usual after noon. Same goes to my family, everything just happened in the morning. Yet on the day, i got nagged and forced to study hard. Just a very special birthday to me, no cake, no present(except an ang pau from mom), no celebration, no special dinner and yet i had to go out and buy my own dinner.

However, thanks to my friends that made their efforts to pleasant my day especially to those who called me just to wish me Happy Birthday. Another Thank to Hor who planned a dinner for me. At least I really did celebrated my Birthday with his planning. A dinner at ss2 with Hor, Sai, CW and Chin last Friday.

RM7 punya neslo ais!!!!




Last group photo with Leevend before his flight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment